Urban Systems Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) is taking into consideration the impact of the recent increase in information security risks in our business activities. Properly and reliably protecting all information assets used in our activities is an important management task.
According to the following, we are keenly committed to complying with our “information security policy” and based on the principles of information security risk management we will inform the stakeholders both inside and outside the company of that policy.
1. About the Information Security Management System
We will appoint information Security management officers, and based on this responsibility, we have organized an information security management system focusing on the “IKT Conference”. We will promote our Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on a risk owner’s responsibility and authority which will oversee each business.
Through this, we will protect all information assets used by our company from a variety of threats as well as when damage occurs, and establish a system that can promptly recover from any damage.
2. Promotion of an Information Security Conscious Business
We will promote our ISMS focusing on the following items.
- Promotion of information security related to a real estate management business.
- Protection and management of confidential information (including personal information) obtained from customers and business partners.
- Compliance with legal requirements, regulations, etc. related to information security.
3. Promotion of Educational Activities
We will raise awareness regarding information security which concerns stakeholders both inside and outside the company.
4. Continuous Improvement
We will continue to improve and operate our ISMS, and will respond to the expectations of our customers and other internal and external stakeholders.
2014 certification acquired at the Akasaka Office, the building division at the Mitaka Office, and the Joto Satellite Office.
Enacted: June 7, 2016
CEO: Tak Koshiba
Urban Systems Inc.